Our well known and established automotive client based in Lincoln is currently seeking an Aftersales Customer Relationship Manager to join them on a full time permanent basis.
The hours of work will be 8:00am - 6:00pm Monday to Friday plus every third Saturday working 9:00am - 1:00pm.
Duties of the role will include:-
- To make outbound service bookings for existing and potential customers
- To appoint existing customers due for service and MOT
- To follow up customers after they have had a vehicle health check
- To take inbound service bookings
- To hit monthly targets
In order to be considered for the role the successful candidate should have:-
- Have the ability to handle customer enquiries from inbound calls and be able to make outbound calls whilst responding to electronic communication and providing a high level of customer service at all times, making up to a minimum of 150 calls per day
- Able to maintain internal data systems with a high level of accuracy
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is also required
The targets for this role are challenging in both volume and quality, therefore a good pace and the ability to multi task is essential. The successful candidate will be dynamic, confident, enthusiastic and self-motivated. You will need to have the skills to build rapport with customers and other team members in order to build a lasting relationship.
The annual salary for this position will be £19,000 with performance related bonus of up to £500 a month.
Please send your CV in the first instance or call the Lincoln Office today on 01522 551910 for more information!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.