I am currently recruiting for an advisor of Food Safety, Nutrition and Innovation for a food manufacturer based in the Lancashire area. The role is paying £80,000 basic plus £5,000 discretionary bonus.
This role requires the candidate to show or has shown great leadership and guidance and technical knowledge to the company & customers alike.
- The candidate will have been at a senior technician position for a number of years, and is needed to advise on Nutrition, Raw material procurement quality, New Product Development, Laboratory, Quality Assurance Standards, and assist generally with customers technical queries.
- The candidate will have been at a senior technician position for a number of years, showing evidence of a natural ability to drive forward ideas through managing their time and others.
- Demonstrated tangible success with direction of Nutrition team resources and going forwards they will be required to provide clear results in new ideas, new products, new innovations, new processing techniques, new ranges and or new nutritional marketing concepts.
- Technical management of product & ingredient non conformances will be required.
- A key understanding and grip on ingredient analysis and control of the ingredient raw material database is also expected.
- The candidate will be expected to be understanding in the regulatory affairs of pet food nutrition and taking an active role in additives, regulatory discussions within the industry and be able to represent the companies interests.
- Require the ability to guide a team of Pet Nutritionists, Raw material Procurement, Quality, and Laboratory Technicians by way of inspiring them to greater achievements through innovative recipe NPD, and high standards of product quality.
- £80,000 salary plus £5000 discretionary bonus
- This post is on a full-time basis and hours will be 8:00-18:00, Monday-Friday
- 28 days annual holiday including bank holidays
- Pension contribution and 3 x death in service
- Employee rewards
Is this opportunity not right for what you're looking for? I take an active approach with my candidates helping them secure their next job role.
I recruit for roles QA, Senior QA roles, Specifications Technologist, Technical Services Manager, Technical Manager, Raw Materials, and Hygiene Manager
Please get in touch to discuss further - 0115 email@example.com
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.