Barker Ross are working on behald of one of the UKs most successful homebuilders. They are looking for an Adoptions Engineer to join the Commercial/Technical division. They are creating communities where people aspire to live, along with creating a culture where people want to work, offering involvement, recognition and first-class benefits.
Controlling and organising all adoptable works, you will ensure all Section 38 and 104 agreements are in place prior to the first legal completion, liaise with relevant Local Authority or Water Companies to ensure smooth commencement of maintenance and ensure all necessary inspections, snagging lists, contractors quotes and certificates etc are in place to enable handover to the adopting Authority in a timely manner.With an understanding of the related legal issues you should be an excellent negotiator, financially aware and ideally have an Engineering background.
- Assist Commercial in preparing works tenders including the H&S pack for the Final Stage Adoption Works; review successful Contractors RAMS before works commence on site.
- Prepare the final H&S File for completed adoptable infrastructure works for each adopting authority or Management Company.
- Assist the Adoptions Co-ordinator to manage, monitor and report on the roads and sewer Bonds Value Schedule.
- Assist the Commercial Team to manage, monitor and claim BT completion rebates.
- In conjunction with the Commercial Team; manage, forecast and monitor budgets for Completed Development Provisions Budget; attend quarterly valuation meetings.
- Complete negotiations/enquiries with statutory bodies and utility undertakers on environmental, drainage, highways and other engineering issues.
- Provide support to customer services co-ordinators in relation to customer queries relating to estate management and adoption.
What to do next...
If you are interested in this role please contact Tom Green at Barker Ross on 07824016224 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We manage roles across the construction sector, I specifically specialise in white collar construction recruitment including roles such as site manager, Contracts managers, project managers and site engineers and we are keen to speak to good candidates for permanent and temporary recruitment.
If this is not the ideal role for you but you are interested in roles of this type please do not hesitate to give me a call or email your CV to me email@example.com
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.