Barker Ross are currently looking to recruit an administrator to work for one of our well known waste companies in Kingswood.
Hours: Mon - Fri 08.30 - 17.00
The role will involve the following:
- Role Holder will deal with both internal and external customers.
- Responsible for ensuring that waste queries are dealt with quickly and efficiently in line with processes and including ensuring that legislative paperwork is completed.
- Role Holder will need to take information from the customer and advise on the best collection and disposal point, providing quotations.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum education to GCSE level.
- IT literate
- Knowledge of waste industry (desired, but not essential)
- Strong Customer service approach
- Effective communication
- Organisation skills
- Positive and self motivated
if you are interested in this role please call Barker Ross now on 0115 896 0888 or send your CV over to Rochea -
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.