Administrator - Derby, DE4
Barker Ross is recruiting for an Administrator to work on a temporary contract in Derby.
Hours of work - Weekdays 9am - 5pm (full time)
Rate of pay: £7.70phr - £8.21phr
Contract Length - 02/09/2019 - 31/03/2020
- Provide administrative support for meetings and internal/external events including arrangement of such events.
- Photocopying, filling and scanning
- Monitoring inboxes and typing of letters
- Dealing with small case files for recharging for call outs, speaking to officers, members of the public and insurance companies.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience within an office
If you are interested in the Administrator role please apply today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.