Administrator - Birmingham, B36
Barker Ross is recruiting for an Administrator to work on a temporary contract in Birmingham.
Hours of work - 8.45am - 5.20pm
Rate of pay: £9.18phr
Contract Length - 03/06/2019 - 08/07/2019 (subject to extension)
Department - Social Work
- To provide administrative support to Children's Social Work Services
- Maintain computerised and manual information systems, to support service delivery
- To provide a professional, friendly and efficient point of contact to service users and other callers
- To ensure all incoming correspondence is dealt with effectively
- To undertake word processing, photocopying, filing etc. as required
- To carry out reception duties as required.
- To take notes and produce minutes of meetings.
- Handle and process manual or computerised information, with care, accuracy, confidentiality and security.
- Process financial documents and data in an accurate and timely manner
If you are interested in the Administrator role, please apply today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.