Barker Ross are recruiting for an Administrator in the Matlock area on a 3 Month contract based on 37.5 hours per week at a rate of £8.21ph, to join a busy office based team with an essential part of the position, with Minute Taking becoming ESSENTIAL within the role.
Main Responsibilities of the position;
- Provide Admin Support for meetings and events
- Maintain financial/stock records and review data
- Where required, maintain diaries, produce and manage correspondence
- Prepare documents and other materials to a clear brief using established formats
- Straightforward data analysis, manipulation and interpretation
Main Skills required for the ideal candidate;
- Minute Taking ESSENTIAL
- IT Literate
- Previous Admin Experience
- Excellent All-Round Communication (Written & Verbal)
- Use own Initiative
If you are interested in the role and would like to learn more about the role please apply today!
Alternatively, please register with Barker Ross at https://online.barkerross.co.uk/#/register to be contacted directly regarding this position and any other roles which are released.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.