The Barker Ross Group are looking to recruit an experienced administrator for the Nottingham area. This role is a busy but varied role and it is an exciting opportunity to join a succesful and expanding branch.
Your duties will include:
- Answering and directing all incoming calls
- Inputting and updating data on in house computer system
- Reception duties ensuring all visitors to the branch are signed in
- Collecting all incoming / outgoing post, distributing where appropriate and ensure all outgoing post is correctly stamped for delivery
- Assembling and posting candidate registration packs
- Scanning and saving all candidate identification and documents received to.
- Formatting candidates CV's
- Taking responsibility to ensure candidates are compliant prior to starting an assignment and ensure post booking compliance is kept up to date.
- Taking full responsibility for ensuring Timesheets are received and processed by payroll
- Monitoring stock levels and request stationary orders
We are looking for someone who has experience as an administrator and who can work well under pressure. Whilst this is a full time role, we are happy to consider applications for part time.
If you have the skills and experience to succeed n this role, please apply today.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.