Barker Ross are recruiting for an Administrator in the Beverley area on a 3 Month contract based on 37 hours per week at a rate of £8.68ph to become part of a local authority team providing extensive administrative support.
Roles & Responsibilities
The responsibilities of the successful candidate in this position will include (but not limit to);
- Work to deadlines and prioritise your own workloads whilst using your initiative at all times.
- Use excellent communication skills to communicate with customers (internally & externally) at all levels with colleagues.
- Main duties are to scan/index and save documents onto secure drives, with great attention to detail at all times.
- Other Duties may include;
- Collating Inputting and Extraction of data onto Databases.
- Process Timesheets
- Record Keeping
- Invoice & Payment Processing
- Dealing with Telephone Enquiries
If you are interested in the role and would like to learn more about the role please apply today!
Alternatively, please register with Barker Ross at https://online.barkerross.co.uk/#/register to be contacted directly regarding this position and any other roles which are released.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.