Administrator- Solihull, B91
Barker Ross is recruiting for an Administrator to work on a temporary contract in Solihill.
Hours of work - Weekdays
Rate of pay: £8 phr
Contract Length - 11/03/2019 10/06/2019
- Being the first point of contact for the public and all other service users to deal with all enquiries and requests for services provided by Environmental Services.
- To process requests for services from customers and relevant stakeholders.
- Effective resolution of customer complaints escalating issues to the relevant Team Leader/Manager as appropriate.
- Collating and inputting service data onto spreadsheets and data bases.
- Coordinating and prioritising customer enquires in electronic, telephone and postal formats.
- Assisting the Environmental Services Team with management and stakeholder liaison meetings, by arranging and planning meetings and attending to record meeting outcomes.
- Assisting with financial monitoring by creating, populating and updating spreadsheets and databases with information provided by the Environmental Services Team.
- To raise and monitor sundry debtor accounts, keeping accurate records in accordance with all Council financial regulations.
- General administrative duties including typing of letters, minutes of meetings and reports. Filing both electronic and paper systems.
If you are interested in the Administrator role, please apply today!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.