Barker Ross are recruiting for a Part-Time Administrator in the Loughborough area on a 2 Month contract based on 18.5 hours per week at a rate of £9.67ph to assist in the delivery of a full range of administrative support in the provision of an efficient and effective Housing Service and delivery of an effective and appropriate service to all service users, fairly and without discrimination.
Roles & Responsibilities
The responsibilities of the successful candidate in this position will include (but not limit to);
- Delivery of a full range of administrative support in the provision of an efficient and effective Housing Service.
- To input and record information on Housing Management Systems including updating and recording information.
- To carry out administrative functions, including word processing, filing and recording systems. and dealing with telephone enquiries/complaints.
- To take accurate minutes at meetings as required
Please note successful candidates must hold the below traits/experience for this position;
- Able to Organise Meetings
- Minute Taking Experience
- General Administration
- Maintain Records & Ensure Correct Payments
- Excellent Effective Communication
- Positive & Flexible
- IT Literate
If you are interested in the role and would like to learn more about the role please apply today!
Alternatively, please register with Barker Ross at https://online.barkerross.co.uk/#/register to be contacted directly regarding this position and any other roles which are released.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.