Barker Ross are recruiting for an Administrator in the Hampshire area on a 3 Month contract based on 37 hours a week, Mon - Fri at a rate of £8.93ph to provide business support from within the Legal Support Team to individual lawyers including:
- Administrative work associated with handling of deferred payment scheme cases
- Arrange and minute management meetings
- Co-ordinate with other members of the team and liaise directly with fee earners to ensure full range of business support tasks are completed as required
- Document generation, including formatting and use of legal document templates
- Scanning, copying, binding of documents
- Answer phones, take messages and transfer calls
- Arrange meetings
- Preparation of court bundles
- Land registry work - searches
- Cross country couriers - bills and bookings
- Book telephone conferences
- Other administrative tasks associated with legal case management
If you are interested in the role and would like to learn more about the role please apply today!
Alternatively, please register with Barker Ross at https://online.barkerross.co.uk/#/register to be contacted directly regarding this position and any other roles which are released.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.