Barker Ross are recruiting for a Pensions Administrator in the South Tyneside area on a 3 Month contract based on 37 hours a week, Mon - Fri at a rate of £8.75ph, to be part of a busy team supporting additional workload within the office.
As a successful administrator uou will be responsible for an effective service under the provisions of Local Government Pension Regulations and associated legislation and will be required to:
- Calculate, process for payment, check where required and record all sums.
- Maintain records of pensionable service and contributions and administer transfer values to and from other pension providers.
- Deal with enquiries from scheme members, employers and other pension providers, by correspondence, e-mail or telephone.
- Sort, scan, quality control and index incoming post and completed work on the Pension Section's electronic document management system.
- Assist in the design and provision of documentation, forms and stationery required by the Pensions Section for the efficient exercise of its functions.
- Assist in the implementation, development and support of a computer based system.
- Record, collate and prepare statistical information.
- Use your initiative and be flexible in your approach to work. To rotate between one of five teams within the Pension Section.
If you are interested in the role and would like to learn more about the role please apply today!
Alternatively, please register with Barker Ross at https://online.barkerross.co.uk/#/register to be contacted directly regarding this position and any other roles which are released.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.