Barker Ross is currently looking for an Administrator for our client, recycling company based in Dunbar.
- Duration: 6 months
- Start date - Mon 18th Feb
- The working hours are Mon - Fri (approx 37.5 hours a week)
- Hourly pay rate - £10 hour
- Additional information - ordering, day to day admin tasks, has to have administrative experience
Job will involve:
- Providing assistance in delivering and developing a comprehensive Admin & Clerical (A&C) service on a site wide basis, working under the leadership of the Operations Manager so as to enable the efficient and effective day to day operation of the facility in accordance with Company, customer and legislative requirements.
- Supporting on the development and maintenance of, site wide, administrational processes and systems including (but not limited to) reports and visitor facing duties, in a courteous and professional manner.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely recording of data and information relevant to the business.
- Producing various reports, spreadsheets and minutes as required by the Operations Manager
- Ensuring compliance with company procedures and relevant legislation including (but not limited to) Business Management Systems, Customer Query Resolution, Finance, Health, Safety & Wellbeing, Human Resources and ICT.
- Providing day to day management by ensuring systems are in place which are monitored and adapted to suit the differing needs of the departments.
- Projecting a professional company image through both actions and quality of work ensuring the standards required under the company's Integrated Management System are maintained.
- Performing general administrative housekeeping duties to ensure the smooth running of the Operations and Engineering Divisions.
- Other general administrative duties such as minute taking, arranging meetings, maintaining stationery supplies and equipment, filing documentation and ordering PPE.
If you are interested please call Gosia on 0115 941 6324 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.