Barker Ross are recruiting for an Administrator in the Solihull area (B91) on a 3 Month contract based on 37 hours a week at a rate of £8.00 p/hr.
To provide a comprehensive and flexible administrative support to the Commissioning function and activities that is efficient, effective and delivers on outcomes.
Job Roles & Responsibilities (not limited to)
- Provide flexible, effective administration support to the contracts function.
- Receive and answer enquiries from internal and external customers/services by telephone, email, or in writing in relation to Commissioning and Contracts services, resolving service requests as far as possible at the initial enquiry in line with agreed local standards within the function.
- Develop and maintain accurate manual/electronic records and registered, including financial and other databases.
- Collate and enter data onto databases and/or other electronic methods accurately and timely.
- Provide routine reports general from computerised or manual data/information sources to monitor and inform commissioning and contract activity.
- Undertaken any other duties to which he/she maybe assigned and that are commensurate with the grade of the post.
- Previous Administrative Office Experience.
- Experience of dealing and communicating with a rage of people on a daily basis in an office environment.
- Dealing with confidential and sensitive information and data in an appropriate manner.
- Knowledge of safeguarding procedures.
- The ability to organise and manage a flexible workload for self and others
- Excellent, effective oral and written communication skills
- The ability to competently utilise a wide range of computer packages including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet Explorer.
If you are interested in the role and would like to learn more about the role, please apply today!
For any other roles which might become available please register with Barker Ross at www.barkerross.co.uk to be contacted directly.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.