Barker Ross are recruiting for an Administrator in the Birmingham Area (B37) on a 4 month contract basis. This role will pay £8.00ph, and working hours will be based around 08:15 - 16:45.
To provide clerical and administrative support to the Councils Environmental Services Division to assist in the delivery and future development of the service.
- Being the first point of contact for the public and all other service users to deal with all enquiries and requests for services provided by Environmental Services.
- To process requests for services from customers and relevant stakeholders.
- Effective resolution of customer complaints escalating issues to the relevant Team Leader/Manager as appropriate.
- Collating and inputting service data onto spreadsheets and data bases.
- Coordinating and prioritising customer enquires in electronic, telephone and postal formats.
- Assisting the Environmental Services Team with management and stakeholder liaison meetings, by arranging and planning meetings and attending to record meeting outcomes.
- Providing assistance to the Environmental Services Team in developing new systems and processes.
- Updating and managing information on a variety of different data systems and processes.
- Assisting with financial monitoring by creating, populating and updating spreadsheets and databases with information provided by the Environmental Services Team.
- To raise and monitor sundry debtor accounts, keeping accurate records in accordance with all Council financial regulations.
- General administrative duties including typing of letters, minutes of meetings and reports. Filing both electronic and paper systems.
- Work proactively with colleagues across the Environmental Services Division to ensure an integrated approach to service delivery.
- To actively contribute to working groups and project teams as appropriate.
- Undertake any other duties to which he/she may be assigned and that are commensurate with the grade of the post.
If you are interested or would like some more information on the role pelase apply today!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.