Our client based in Lincoln requires a full time Administrator to work in a busy and fast paced office working 8:30am - 4:30pm, Monday to Friday each week. The role is temporary on going and would be looking to start ASAP.
Duties will include:-
- General administrative duties, including sending emails, writing letters, sorting post, setting up and maintaining filing systems to enable information to be stored and retrieved efficiently using both computerised and paper systems
- Deal with routine enquiries from internal and external customers whether in person, by phone or correspondence, whilst ensuring full and concise details are accurately recorded at all times
- Make decisions and resolve problems within the framework of policies and procedures
- Liaise with colleagues to resolve queries and assist with the management of the accommodation
- Assist the Regional Manager with the application process for new occupants, ensuring that each new occupant receives a complete "Welcome Pack" and keys to their accommodation, whilst following the appropriate procedures
- Ensure all documents relevant to the sign up procedure are accurately completed, explained, signed and retained
- Assist with the receipt, retention and refunding of rent and where applicable deposits, whilst ensuring accurate records are retained for each transaction
- Create and maintain accurate data using the in house computer systems
In addition our candidate will need to have strong Microsoft Word and Excel skills, be highly organised and comfortable with working in a busy and pressurised environment. You must be able to start work as soon as possible.
Please send your CV in the first instance or call the Lincoln Office on 01522 551910 for more information!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.