Barker Ross are recruiting for an Administrator in the Ripley area (DE5) on a 2 Months contract based on 37 hours a week Mon - Fri at a rate of £7.38 p/hr.
To carry out follow up calls to people who have previously applied to the Derbyshire Discretionary Fund, to find out their experiences of using the service.
The people being contacted may have been declined by the Fund, so tact and a calm phone manner are essential.
Role to also include the following;
- Create and update documents using standard formats or templates.
- Input and maintain records and documents.
- Filing, checking or matching data to ensure records are maintained.
- Must have previous Office experience
- Knowlegde of Microsoft packages
- Good customer liaison and communications skills.
- Flexible approach to working.
- Ability to organise the work load of team.
If you are interested in the role and would like to learn more about the role, please apply today!
For any other roles which might become available please register with Barker Ross at www.barkerross.co.uk to be contacted directly.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.