ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER VACANCY - HAMPSHIRE
To provide a high level of customer service to Adult and Healthcare Services by procuring safe, appropriate and value for money transport for their clients. To provide a key front line customer interface for Adult and Healthcare Services social workers and innovative transport solutions to Adult and Healthcare Services clients. The position will require excellent computer skills as the role relies very heavily on IT systems.
Wide range of experience within administration supported by formal training (beyond GCSE equivalent)and competence in relevant subjects. Supervisory competence where applicable.
- Able to demonstrate an ability to communicate clearly, firmly and sensitively both written and orally
- Able to priortise own workloads and ensure deadlines are met and work as a good team player
- Proven strong administrative and organisation skills with the ability to work calmly under pressure
- Competent in the use of computer technology (min MS Office) including the use of computerised administrative record systems e.g. spreadsheets and databases.
- Ability to allocate, record and verify information demonstrating a high level of accuracy.
- Must be a team player
- Ability to deal sensitively and discreetly with confidential matters
- Ability to work within data protection legislation, confidentiality rules and council policy
- Able To Work I Teams or Under OWn Direction
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office package
- Customer Service Skills
- Experience of technical, clerical and administrative duties in an office environment and using own initiative
- Good Communications Skills Both Verbal & Written
- Good organisation skills
GCSE Grade A-C (or equivalent) in English Language and Mathematics
PAYE - £10.29 per hour
Umbrella/Ltd - £12.82 per hour
Candidate must provide confidentiality agreement, criminal convictions declaration, up to date CV, references for the last 3 years.
If you are interested in this role please contact Lewis Sanderson at Barker Ross on 0115 948 3757 opt 1.
Please email over your CV and any other requested documentation to the following email address email@example.com
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.