Administrative Assistant - Derbyshire, DE5
Barker Ross is recruiting for an Administrative Assistant to work on a temporary contract in Derbyshire.
Hours of work - 8am -4pm
Rate of pay: £8.21phr - £9.50phr
Contract Length - 13/05/2019 - 19/07/2019
Administrative Assistant role:
- To deal with internal and external phone/ personal enquiries/ queries
- Provide general clerical and administrative support
- To use departmental computer systems to input data, produce documents (e.g. invoices, purchase orders, works orders, reports etc)
- To oversee and help maintain and update various filing systems
- Provide support to staff members as appropriate, including arranging
- meetings, appointments and diary maintenance and co-ordination
If you are interested in the Administrative Assistant role, please apply today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.