One of the leading logistics providers has an exciting opportunity for a Finance Administration Clerk in the Northamptonshire area on a full time, 6 month contract basis.
- Using Oracle to create and manage purchase orders.
- Producing weekly expenditure reports.
- Reviewing aged orders and taking appropriate action.
- Actively reviewing and resolving DFM queries.
- Raising and posting sales invoices.
- Assisting in creating weekly recharge sheets.
- Assisting in weekly accounts production.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Flexible with a high level of both self and team motivation to work on a demanding contract is essential.
- Ability to work as part of a team with a positive attitude.
- Able to work under pressure and the ability to meet time critical targets and deadlines.
- Excellent PC skills with a competent knowledge of Excel.
- Must be organised with excellent communication skills and confident in dealing with problems and challenges.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Possess a high level of numeric skills with the ability to question and investigate operational and financial date.
- Must be comfortable dealing with internal/external suppliers and customers and senior operational management.
Salary for this opportunity is £18k-£19k (pro-rata) working a 40 hour week Monday-Friday.
For immediate consideration send your CV without delay!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.