Barker Ross Health and Social Care are currently recruiting for an Administration Manager based within a Residential Care Home in Coventry. The company has been established for over 75 years and provides a quality service to older communities across the UK
Do you love working with people, providing excellent customer service, enjoy a role where no two days are the same, and possess exceptional administration, planning and organisational skills?
As an Administration Manager this new opportunity could be for you...
- In the role you will be a key member of the management team, with real responsibility for data, systems, payroll and administration in a busy care and people focused home
- Working closely with the Home Manager the Administration Manager will ensure the smooth running of the care home
- Process monitoring and managing staff and resident information (financial and non-financial)
- Payroll processing, staff rota's, holiday collation, recruitment, leaver data, absence management and staff training
- Communicating accurate data, highlighting anomalies / risks promptly to ensure high quality service and standards are consistently maintained
- Providing excellent customer service to both internal and external customers to ensure all queries are responded to promptly and accurately
The Ideal Candidate will possess:
- Proven experience in a demanding administration role, along with strong planning skills, attention to detail, a warm and friendly manner and a desire to provide exceptional service
- Excellent communication skills via email, telephone and face to face with a wide range of people including residents, family members, partners and suppliers
- The ability to take responsibility, multi task and manage time and workload in this busy, varied role is critical
- Previous experience of working within a Care Home would be an advantage but is not essential
- Ideally based in Coventry but this is not essential
- The salary for the role is c£21000 per annum
- The company offer, Pension, 28 days holiday (inc. bank holidays), Childcare Vouchers, Life Assurance, Discount Scheme, free DBS provided.
- Based in Coventry with excellent transport links
- Free Parking
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers, Nursing Home Manager and Care Home Administrators. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.