Barker Ross are recruiting for an Administrator in the Worksop area on a 1 Month contract based on 37 hours per week at a rate of £7.83ph to assist in the delivery of a full range of administrative support services to all service users, fairly and without discrimination.
Roles & Responsibilities
The responsibilities of the successful candidate in this position will include (but not limit to);
- Undertaking admin related tasks to support the clinical team.
- Working as part of a team to ensure day to day duties are undertaken and completed in a timely manner.
- Providing reception cover, answering the telephone and dealing with calls, preparing for outpatient clinic appointments, typing of appointment letters and other correspondence as required.
Please note successful candidates must hold the below traits/experience for this position;
- Previous Administration Experience
- Able to Meet Tight Deadlines
- Audio Typist (qualification desirable)
- Awareness of Data Protection and Confidentiality
- Excellent Effective Communication
- Positive & Flexible
- IT Literate
If you are interested in the role and would like to learn more about the role please apply today!
Alternatively, please register with Barker Ross at https://online.barkerross.co.uk/#/register to be contacted directly regarding this position and any other roles which are released.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.