Job Title: Admin Support Clerk
Duration: 10 weeks temporary - project based role - need someone to commit to 10 weeks
Pay Rate: £8.21 - £9.00 per hour
Weekly Hours: 40 - circa 9-5.30
Role sits as part of the procurement team and will involved working on a specific GDPR project where role will involve working through a list of suppliers and interacting with them with regards to issuing revised contractual documents. Role will involve very strong attention to detail, keeping an accurate project log of progress, proactively chasing responses and updating activities real time (in order that anyone can open the spreadsheet and assimilate progress real time)
- Contacting suppliers with regards to issuing contractual amendments
- Keeping an active log on Excel
- Pro actively chasing updates and confirmations
- Able to own projects and see through to conclusion
- MS Excel - strong user - able to create simple formulas etc
- Must be the type of person who is happy to chase, delve, reconfirm who is dealing with query etc and conclusion driven
- Must be the type of person who will update trackers/logs straight away - working in a methodical fashion and in such a way that anyone could check progress at a glance and understand progress
- Any GDPR understanding a plus
If you are interested please call Gosia on 0115 941 6324 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.