Admin Assistant - Worcester, WR5
Barker Ross is recruiting for an Admin Assistant to work on a temporary contract in Worcester.
Hours of work - 9am - 5pm
Rate of pay: £9.74phr
Contract Length - 26/05/2019 - 02/08/2019
Admin Assistant role:
- Undertake a range of administrative activities to enable the Transformation Team to support the business needs of Children, Families and Communities.
- Support activities that enable stakeholders (internal and external) to access the service effectively.
- Progress work activities within specific projects and tasks delegated by the Senior Project Manager to contribute to the effectiveness of the team.
- Collate and present data relating to project and programme activities.
- Support specific service projects/tasks including the research and collation of information.
- Handle a range of administrative work in support for the service including the drafting and preparation of documents (in Word and Excel), writing minutes, preparing power point presentations, handling enquiries coming into the service, organising meetings
If you are interested in the Admin Assistant role, please apply today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.