Admin Assistant - Swindon, Wiltshire, SN1
Barker Ross is recruiting for an Admin Assistant to work on a temporary contract in Swindon.
Hours of work - 9am - 5pm
Rate of pay: £8.87phr
Contract Length - 01/05/2019 - 17/10/2019
Admin Assistant role:
- Provide finance administration support to managers and officers. This may include processing invoices and recording casual staff timesheets
- Assist with the data collection from clients, health professionals and volunteers, pre and post programme
- Establish and maintain as necessary all such manual and electronic filing systems, registers and customer databases appropriate to the work of the team, ensuring Data protection compliance.
- Provide general support for organising meetings, events, training courses and talks including booking room facilities and equipment, organising and storing resources and equipment, sorting advertising, registering clients, updating and organising the associated documentation in preparation.
- Provide general administrative assistance including word processing support, internal post, telephone enquiries and calls, photocopying/printing and mail outs of letters to professionals and clients, distributing promotional materials to distribution lists and any other administrative duties as required
- Prepare orders for stationary, uniform, consumables, equipment, marketing materials across the team, record issues as appropriate and maintain stocks of consumables.
- Providing minute taking at meetings as required
If you are interested in the Admin Assistant, please apply today!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.