Exciting opportunity for a warehouse administration assistant to join a well established company based on the outskirts for Leicester.
You will be required to work a weekly shift pattern 6-2pm/2-10pm
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
* Proficient in writing and handling business correspondence
* Proven ability to organize personal work priorities
* Competent at filing and updating records
* Solid knowhow of general office procedures [1yr minimum experience required]
* Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Proficient in working effectively in a fast-paced environment while juggling multiple tasks at a time
* Excellent organizational skills
* Internet savvy with a proven expertise in using MS Office applications
* Exceptional attention to detail with proven interpersonal skills
* Strong ability to use standard business software and applications
* Demonstrated ability to remain self-motivated at all times
* Able to manage stress timely and effectively
· Flexible in working hours
· Shift work 6-2 & 2-10
· Excellent timekeeping
· Internet savvy with a proven expertise in using MS Office applications
· Proven written and verbal communication skills in English
· Enthusiastic, conscientious and hardworking, willing to learn new skills
· Of smart and clean appearance, wearing office attire and wearing PPE
· Skilled in data entry and data processing.
· Experience of working in a fast pace admin office environment
· Own transport preferred
£7.90ph + shift allowance
If you would like to apply for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org 0116 3666181
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.