Barker Ross is recruiting for an Admin and Business support officer to work on a temporary contract in Leicester, LE1.
Hours of work - 8.30am - 5pm
Rate of pay: £8.21phr
Contract Length - 20/05/2019 - 30/06/2019
Department - Safeguarding
Admin and business support officer role:
- Maintain computerised and manual information systems, to support service delivery
- To provide a professional, friendly and efficient point of contact to service users and other callers
- To ensure all incoming correspondence is dealt with effectively
- To undertake word processing, photocopying, filing etc. as required
- Handle and process manual or computerised information, with care, accuracy, confidentiality and security.
- All general admin duties as requested.
Minute taking is an advantage.
If you are interested in the Admin and business support officer, please apply today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.