Location: Newbury Park, Essex
Job Title: Accounts Payable Office Admin
Hours: Full-time - 9am - 5pm
Location: Newbury Park
A family run business located a short walk from Newbury Park station, looking to recruit a new role to assist the Office Manager and Finance Manager in the day to day activities of the business. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within an accounts related role.
- Bank reconciliations of main bank account and corporate credit cards.
- Inputting supplier invoices onto QuickBooks and allocating to correct project ID.
- Matching up delivery notes with supplier invoices received in the post
- Preparing invoices for approval by the relevant director
- Accurately carrying out monthly payment runs
- Sending out remittances in a timely manner
- Carrying out ongoing supplier reconciliations
- Assisting with customer and supplier enquires over the phone
- Raising customer invoices on an ad hoc basis
- General filling, scanning and photocopying
- Ad hoc support for the Office Manager & Finance Manager
- Studying towards AAT or equivalent
- Experience using QuickBooks or similar accounting package
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Excel/Word/Outlook)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task.
If you think you would be a great fit for the role, please send your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com or call 02037577048
The ideal candidate will need to be available to start from 4th February 2019.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.