I am currently recruiting for an accounts manager for a client in the Leicester, my client is a stand out leader in there specialist field.
The company is a 10 million turnover and have 150 staff onsite.
· Payroll for 150 staff.
· Credit control
· Responsible for checking and processing expense payments on a weekly basis.
· Sales Ledger - Raising weekly and monthly invoices, weekly credit control, resolving queries and creating month end reports
· Purchase Ledger - Raising purchase order numbers, matching invoices to the purchase order log and entering into the SAGE system. Creating a daily payment run of all suppliers due for payment for management to approve.
· General Banking, responsible for making all bacs payments to suppliers, HMRC and all payroll and expense payments.
· Review existing financial procedures and policies and revise or create new procedures as required
· Ensuring the Accounting system is operated to provide completeness and accuracy
· Prepare Month End Management Reports
· Management of cash flow projections
· Control the payments for all business expenses by cheques, BACS
· Preparation of VAT returns, P11'ds, P60 and all HMRC submissions
· Liaise with all professional bodies to include HMRC, Banks and external Accountants
· Assist with new acquisitions and ventures
· Practical, flexible attitude with a hands on approach
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with people at all levels
· Excellent attention to detail
· Experience managing a similar size business
· The ability to work independently and as part of a team
· An honest and discreet attitude when dealing with company accounts
· The ability to work to deadlines
· The ability to balance a number of conflicting demands
Hours of work:
Monday-Friday 8.00am - 4.30pm.
· Sage 50 Accounts Package
· Microsoft office Package
· Full working knowledge and understanding of all aspects of PAYE and wages systems.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.