Exciting opportunity for an Accounts Assistant/Business Support for a busy manufacturing company based in Warwick.
· Purchase Ledger Control
· Sales Ledger Control
· Credit Control
· Bank Reconciliations
· Supplier Statement Reconciliations
· Payroll 16 people
· Office Administration
· HMRC contact
· Raise Supplier Purchase Orders
· HR duties
· First point of call in answering phones and transferring to the relevant person or taking messages
· Issue Works Order number for new customer orders and enter relevant details onto Works Order spreadsheet
· Request quotations from suppliers and confirm price and delivery timescales with Technical Manager
· Raise purchase order(s) and issue to supplier(s)
· Log supplier purchase order value onto Works Order spreadsheet
· Update Order Log spreadsheet with date of order and delivery date
· Monitor Order Log spreadsheet and contact suppliers to ensure delivery date(s) will be met. Inform Technical Manager of any issues
· Enter number of labour hours from Job Cards onto Works Order spreadsheet on a weekly basis
· Check delivery notes against purchase orders and rectify if any queries
· Input supplier invoices onto Xero
· Check supplier statements with supplier invoices from Xero and identify any issues to Accounts Manager
· Set up new suppliers/customers on Xero as required
· Enter customer invoices onto Works Order spreadsheet and identify when order is complete
· Keep well organised files and spreadsheets at all times
· Calculate number of labour hours each month for payroll purposes
· Complete Monthly payroll
Hours: Flexible (full time) negotiable
Salary: Circa £20,000
If you would like to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com or call 0116 3666181
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.