My client is recruiting for an experienced Accounts person to cover maternity.
Ideally the person will be an accounts 'all-rounder' with both sales ledger and purchase ledger experience.
The position will commence by Monday 3rd September latest.
Brief overview of duties:
· Statement reconciliations (monthly) - ensuring the accuracy of the ledger
· Balance sheet matching (weekly) - maintenance of control accounts
· VAT return (monthly) - Knowledge beneficial, not essential
· Posting / emailing of daily invoices to customer (Daily)
· Printing of remittances from customer (Daily)
· Purchase ledger processing (support)
· Month end accrual preparation (as required)
· Database upkeep (weekly)
· Good general all round knowledge of accounting - Essential
· Excel (key skill) - including ability to use pivot tables - Essential
· Well organised
· Attention to detail
· VAT knowledge - desirable
Mon-Fri 9-5.30pm (1 hr lunch break)
If you would like to apply for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com>
or call 0116 3666181
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.