As an Account Manager you will be required to run a specific account.
The role will involves generating Candidates via online portals such as CV Library, Total Jobs, Facebook and various other Social Media platforms. The aim is to update and maintain the existing database with the right calibre of candidates for the roles in which your team members will be recruiting for.
You will have regular meetings with the client so as to fully understand the current vacancies you need to be working on and in what geographical areas, you will also be given advice on which disciplines need an advertising push. Full support on how to place the relevant adverts is provided but previous experience in this and using Social Media would be advantageous.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Provide excellent levels of customer service, ensuring all clients' vacancies are fulfilled
- Build strong relationships with clients through site presence, telephone calls and meetings
- Understand clients individual vacancy requirements
- Attend Regular review meetings to ensure service levels are maintained
- Ability to prioritise workload, while dealing with various tasks at once
- Excellent organisation skills and strong attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and drive to succeed If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
We offer a competitive package, with great benefits, plus the opportunity to be part of our Gold Club.
Interested? Apply today! Or alternatively, get in contact with Tim Sutcliffe for more information regarding the role.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.