Barker Ross are looking for a General Manager/ on site Account Manager for our client based in Northampton.
As the General Manager/ On site Account Manager you will be adaptive, flexible and have a can do approach to the way in which the role interacts with the team. Reporting to the Operations Manager, you are responsible for managing the cleaning output on site as well as proactively working with other services in the building.
You should be comfortable in using a multitude of customer service skills to meet the wide and varied requirements of the role.
The role is Monday to Friday 9am to 5-30pm
- Strategic direction and implementation for the account
- Managing and developing the relationship
- Ensuring continuous innovation and continuous improvement
- Attending regular meetings to review performance
- Ensuring effective support and resource availability
- Financial control to achieve budgetary requirements
- Service management - effective administration and billing
- Contract management, supplier performance and value for money
- Good communication - responsive to the requirements and changes of the contract
- To lead and develop the team
- To support all training requirements
- Record and minimise wastage
- Assist with stock taking, keep accurate levels of stock
- Ensure that all orders are being controlled and placed in accordance with the agreed ordering procedures
- A Level-or equivalent, 3rd level qualification preferable
- IOSH or NESBOH qualification
Experience - essential
- A manager with experience within a facilities management and customer service environment
- Drive innovation and effective ways to motivate the team
- Excellent knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental issues
- Experience in services such as maintenance, security and logistics, reception or catering
- The ability to communicate with peers in a genuine, professional and confident manner
- Excellent verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to deal calmly and effectively with demanding customers and to keep calm under pressure
- The ability to balance conflicting demands
- The willingness to strive for excellence even at busy times
- The ability to work under own initiative
Please contact Tanya on 01604 634479 for more details.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.