As an On-site Recruitment Account Manager you will:
- Manage the workforce on-site
- Arrange interviews and inductions for candidates
- Input and maintain data on our internal database
- Adhere to all Barker Ross processes to ensure compliance in all aspects of recruitment and on-site management
- Assist with payroll and supporting processes
- Manage and update absence data
- Conduct return to work interviews
- Any other ad hoc issues that arise on-site
- Maintain a pool of available workers
The skills required for the role:
- Operational experience
- An excellent communicator in person and on the phone
- Be available for occasional unsociable hours when the need arises, possibly at short notice
- The ability and desire to meet targets and exceed our client`s expectations
- Have a good working knowledge with a range of IT Microsoft packages including Excel and Word
- Due to the location a driving licence and own transport will be essential for this role
The role is Monday- Friday.
For immediate consideration please send your CV without delay! For queries please email Aaliyah on
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.