When you hear the world Logistics, what comes to mind? Dark cold warehouses, 1970's inspired décor offices, well in this case you couldn't be more surprised…
Steeped in 50 years of history but based in a state of the art facility at the heart of the Transport network, no longer is your brand a Vauxhall Nova , but a gleaming Ferrari, being looked at as the epitome of a leading business. This is where you want to work.
Account management is a fine art of customer service and an adaptable sales strategy, this is a role for a pioneer, a go getter, the crème de la crème. If your not one of those this isn't the one for you.
So what will you be doing day to day? You will be tasked with developing a business within a business. Growing a client base through sales calls and face to face appointments, generating new business whilst maintaining a current client base.
- Sourcing sales leads using the Company's in-house CMS or other sources of information.
- Making telesales calls (outbound) to potential clients in line with targets with a mind to profiling and qualifying the prospect, using your knowledge of the company product portfolio. Recording the findings in the CMS.
- Making appointments in line with targets where customers meet the required qualifying criteria to appoint.
- Visiting potential customers with a mind to converting them into customers for your own business base and towards you own financial target (based on Gross Profit)
- Preparation of quotations for presentation to the customer.
- Converting prospective clients to live, trading clients.
- Development of the business within your customer base in order to achieve the GP
What do you need?
Strong, confident personality with a sales background and a proven track record at telesales is required. Time management skills are essential as are communication skills, the ability to prioritise and to work under pressure of workload and within a targeted environment. A strong head for numbers is essential.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.