Academy Trainer & SOP Developer
Location: Wells, Somerset
Salary: Up to £25k per annum (depending on experience)
Our client, one of the UK's largest food manufacturing companies based have an exciting new opportunity for a Academy Trainer & SOP Developer to join their fun and friendly team on a Full Time, Permanent basis.
- As the Academy Trainer & SOP Developer you will be expected to deliver the best in classroom training for Academy courses and administrator related activities including the training matrix, records and calendar.
- Deliver on-the-job training for team trainers
- To develop and manage the SOP portfolio for all key business equipment
Duties & Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Deliver specified classroom training making use of resources and maintaining company culture
- Engage in team discussions, meetings and contributing to problem solving, continuous improvement action generation & implementation
- Assist in driving a culture of change, continuous improvement and innovation through a partnership approach
- Develop team members in line with company procedures ensuring team members are given the direction required to improve
- Regular meetings, planned observations, planned support visits and follow up where appropriate
The Ideal Candidate
- Effective time management
- High energy with a positive, 'can-do' attitude
- Confident and determined
- Self-starter, able to prioritise and work to own goals
Skills & Knowledge required
- Understanding of Training theory (desirable)
- SOP writing (desirable)
- Good IT skills (Microsoft Office applications)
- Attention to detail and record keeping
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Clear understanding of Operations Excellence standards
If this position sounds of interest, please apply now! Alternatively, call Michelle @ Barker Ross on 0116 3666 167 for more information
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.