Exciting opportunity for an experienced Academic Administrator/Quality Manager to join a specialist higher education institution offering degree courses Contemporary Music Performance and Music Business .
My client are seeking a dynamic and pro-active professional to shape, direct and maintain an efficient administrative function to the institution and ensure the student experience is supported and enhanced. With the additional role in quality, you will assist and support the Director of Studies (DoS) and his team, to develop systems and evaluation mechanisms to support development and student success.
Ideally, you will be a graduate with high level IT and interpersonal skills and have demonstrated experience of working to tight deadlines with an attention to detail, accuracy and problem solving attributes. You will also demonstrate sensitivity to working with diverse stakeholders, the largely part-time and visiting teaching team and the students. You will also be required to work with our University partner and be wholly cognisant of their processes, procedures and requirements.
· Provide delegated administrative and quality leadership of all systems pertaining to the delivery of all current and future degree courses offered.
· Provide management and expertise of the quality of the student experience through initial enquiry to graduation vis a vis student records system, CRM and Student's Learning Portal (VLE)
· Provide management of the School Office and develop systems to ensure the efficient and accurate reporting, action planning and student-facing activities pertaining
· Act as Secretary to formal School Committees (Course Committee, Management Group, Health and Safety)
· Manage processes on behalf of DoS pertaining to reporting sickness, disciplinary and staffing matters
· Any other reasonable duties as agreed with the Director of Studies
· Undergraduate Degree or equivalent professional experience
· Three year recent and relevant administrative experience in H.E or equivalent
· Evidence of autonomous working, project management and working to deadlines with accuracy and attention to detail
· High level communication and analytic skills commensurate with sector standards
· Post-graduate Qualification and/or evidence of relevant CPD
· Knowledge/experience of working with current best practice with regards to Disability, Equality of Opportunity, HR,
· Evidence of networking through professional association/Union or CPD
£23,000 - £27,000
If you would like to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com or call 0116 3666181
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.