Barker Ross are recruiting for HGV 1, Class 1 Drivers in the Northampton area.
Shifts, Days, Hours to suit your lifestyle please let us know what you wish to work and we will endeavour to try and accommodate this. However the more flexible you are the more achievable this will be.
This is a temp to perm position.
What you will be required to do:
- Complete same day deliveries, reporting any delays or unsuccessful drops;
- Performing pre-delivery and post-delivery vehicle inspections;
- Ensuring all paperwork is completed correctly and the stock is checked with customer for excellent customer service;
- Complying with all rules and regulations for the safe operations of a commercial motor vehicle and ensuring Health and Safety legislation is adhered to;
- Representing our Company in a professional and polished manner at all times.
We are looking for outgoing people with an approachable and professional manner.
- Over 25 years old with a valid full UK licence with C1 entitlement and must hold an up to date driver CPC;
- In possession of a valid digital Tachograph card and understand the legal requirements;
- Experienced as a 7.5 Tonne driver with delivery and collections as required;
- Reliable and flexible approach to working hours and days;
- Able to understand and follow oral and written instructions is essential;
- Physically fit due to the requirement of lifting and manoeuvring goods.
Please call the Northampton office on 01604 634479 for more details.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.