We have a fantastic opportunity for a candidate to join our rental company, based in Bradford, specialising in liquid storage equipment. Our rental company predominantly services a database of industrial clients, nationally.
The position is yard/site based and may require some travel to clients for a variety of reasons.
Reporting to the UK & Ireland Country Manager.
The main purpose of the role is to:
- Monitor Health and Safety compliance for the tank trailers that are based in the yard.
- Ensure daily loading standards are met, with a focus on safety and security.
- Assist the Haulage Transport Manager with delivering vehicles for servicing or repair.
- Provide inspection sheets for outgoing and incoming trailers, to exact detail and to the required standard as set out by the Company.
- Carry out modification to tank trailers to suit customer requirements.
- Manage logistics of equipment being dispatched and returned.
Duties will include:
- Modification to existing rental equipment as per client's specification
- Site arrival check in's which could require some UK travel to key clients
- Strict compliance when adhering to Health and Safety
- Accurate completion of relevant paperwork and internal computerised system updates
- Stock control and inventory management
- Some FLT/Loading duties and movement of stock around site
- Mechanical Fitting Knowledge (CV demonstrated)
- FLT License
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- The ability to co-ordinate daily activities and oversee the Yard
- Previous Knowledge of the rental sector would be desirable
- A qualification to Level 3 in Mechanical Fitting would be an advantage
The ability to communicate effectively with customers, sub-contractors, and team members.
The ability to develop practices and procedures to ensure safety equipment compliance.
- Mechanical fitter
- Fork truck licence
- IT Skills
if you feel this is the role from you, we would be delighted to hear from you. Please send your CV in the first instance for consideration
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
- Northamptonshire, England
- £50000 - £55000 per annum + car or allowance
- 15 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Commercial Manager with expertise within the warehousing and logistics sector, to join a one of the UK's leading freight forwarding businesses on a full-time permanent basis. You will join the team in Northamptonshire. Reporting into... Read More
NDC Operations Manager
- Nottinghamshire, England
- £50000 - £60000 per annum + car, bonus, pension, health
- 6 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced senior NDC Operations Manager to join a dynamic, successful and highly people oriented growing organisation. You will join a friendly, pro-active and forward-thinking team on a full time, permanent basis at their state-of-the-art Not... Read More
- Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
- £28000 - £35000 per annum + 20 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- 13 days ago
One of the leading providers in the parcel delivery network has an opportunity for a Vehicle Estimator, to be based at their site in Peterborough. The ideal candidate our client is looking for: · Evaluate and check for the necessities for cost of repairs to vehicles. · Excellent acciden... Read More
- Kettering, Northamptonshire
- Up to £25500 per annum
- 5 days ago
A forward-thinking fulfilment, distribution, warehousing and storage solutions business has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and dynamic Warehouse Supervisor to join their team in Kettering on a full time, permanent basis. This is a Mon to Fri position working 2pm to 11pm. Thi... Read More