One of the leading providers in the parcel delivery network has an opportunity for a Workshop Controller to be based at one of their sites in Peterborough.
As part of a team of specialists you be responsible for organising the Bodyshop by controlling the flow of work across the team in an effective, efficient and fair manner. You are also responsible for the inspection of damaged vehicles, costing all repairs. You will ensure all Bodyshop tools and equipment are in good working order, control all waste materials, power and control the heating, having overall responsibility for the security of the building and the equipment within it. The Workshop Controller is also responsible for quality and ensuring all job are completed correctly.
You will provide input into the overall contract management team as required in order to ensure that the relevant key contract objectives are achieved.
You will also maintain and build employee and customer relations to ensure that the Workshop operation achieves all set financial and cultural objectives/targets.
The person our Client is looking for:
· Bodyshop Workshop and managerial awareness and experience.
· Experience of health and safety fundamentals.
· Experience of service and workshop processes and procedures.
· You must have a Workshop or Bodyshop Technical background.
· IT Literate - MS Office - Word, Excel, Power Point packages.
· Flexible and adaptable to changes in a demanding environment.
· Be able to prioritise accordingly to suit workloads and react to changes.
· Excellent customer awareness skills.
· Computer and IT literate (Audatex experience would be an advantage).
Salary for this opportunity is c£40-£45k
You will work Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm plus you will be required to work a Saturday morning, at the needs of the business, should it be required.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available