We are recruiting for an experienced Workshop Controller to join a leading provider of workshop and bodyshop services to Manufacturers, Insurers and private car owners throughout the region. Established since 1990 they have recently invested in an additional 3000 square foot workshop and gated compound.
· Assess and estimate all damaged vehicles (Audatex approved but not mandatory)
· Good understanding of how a Manufacturer Approved body shop operates / guidelines
· Able to deal with Assessors / Insurance Companies/ Customers
· Resolving queries which must be relayed professionally to the customer
· Operate our windows based body shop management system ('Autoflow')
· Assist other front of house team (team 4/5) with duties and holiday cover
· All data must be treated in the strictest confidence
· Proactive and work as a team player
· Excellent Communicator
· Exceptional administration and attention to detail critical
· Must be able to work on own initiative and have a natural ability to work well with customers/people at all levels
· Able to engage customers and provide them with solutions
· Must be computer literate
· Clean driving license
Salary: Competitive DOE Circa £30,000
Hours: Mon-Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm (40 hours)
If you would like to apply please email your CV to email@example.com or call 0116 3666181
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.