Barker Ross are currently recruiting for Works Manager role based in Leicester in LE3 area.
That is an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced and forward-thinking company that has experienced exponential growth since its formation in 2001.
As a Works Manager you will be part of a fast-paced energetic department ran by a close knit, enthusiastic and hardworking team working directly for the Production Director.
Basic Hours of work: 08:00 - 16:30 Monday - Friday
Annual salary is from £27K - £30K.
Job Role will include but not be limited to:
- Adhering to strict health and safety regulations
- Disciplinary considerations and dealings when required
- Management of cleaners and duties Inc. paperwork
- Supervisor and Team Leader development
- Staff related issues
- Overseeing management administration duties
- Production Support
- Overtime Control, reports, and monitoring
- Implementing efficiency measures/changes to increase throughput
- Quality control improvement
- Factory efficiencies
- Customer Care duties as and when required
- Site reports and Returns reports
- New starter Inductions
- Back to work interviews
- Factory securities as and when required
- Overseeing Process adherence and implementation
- Overtime Management
Experience and Characteristics Required:
- Good attention to detail.
- Positive, can do attitude.
- Able to cope with high pressure and demands.
- Use own initiative, able to follow instructions to the letter.
- Experience in a practical, manual environment.
- Reliable, honest and thorough.
- Head strong and energetic
How to Apply for the role with Immediate Start: In the first instance please forward your CV. All successful candidates will be contacted within 14 days of us receiving your CV.
REFER A COLLEAGUE - If you feel that this vacancy is not suitable for you or that you are happy with your current position, we would like to offer you the opportunity to recommend someone to us. If you have recommended that your friend or colleague telephones our offices, please advise them to state your name so that we can log your recommendation.
From the background of: Warehouse, Warehouse Operatives, Industrial, Food production, Manufacturer, Factory, Driving, Line Manager, Picking, Packing, Fort lift, Order Picker, Order Packing, Production Operative, Assembly Operatives, Supervisory, Cleaner, Machine Operatives, FLT Drivers. Do you live in: Leicester, Whetstone, Enderby, Lutterworth, Coalville, Braunstone, Wigston, and Leicestershire.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Syston, Leicestershire
- £25000 - £30000 per annum
- 5 days ago
Barker Ross are currently recruiting for a sales and marketing manager based in the LE7 Syston area, you will be working for a reputable full-service logistics provider specialising in contract packing. Pay rate is £25,000 - £30,000 to start with. Minimum of 2 years' experience within S... Read More
- Enderby, Leicestershire
- Up to £11 per hour
- 7 days ago
Barker Ross are currently recruiting for a well know company, who work within the retail design industry in the Enderby area. Hours: Mon-Fri 07:45-17:00 (30 min unpaid lunch break / 2 x 15 min paid breaks) = 43.75 hours/week Current hourly rate: £11.00 Overtime rate (infrequent): Mon-Fr... Read More