Job Title: Winding Technician
Salary: Competency based.
Hours of work: Flexi time between 6am - 6pm
Key Roles & Responsibilities to be carried out:
· Accurate recording of time on job using the Electro-Mechanical Information System, or through manual time-keeping (Time-Sheet) in the event that EMIR is down
· Complete work to the agreed Estimated Timings (where timings cannot be achieved recording and communicating issues to the Workshop Manager or his Deputy)
· Be able to interpret winding technical data sheets
· Collect (reverse engineer) technical winding data from wound components
· Preparation of slot liners, phase papers etc.
· Wind Coils
· Hand Insert Coils & Connecting
· Electrical Static Checks using Electrical Test Equipment
· Accurate recording and reporting of parts and consumables used on jobs.
· Effective Communication and Recording of Issues and/or Delays
· Inspect equipment and parts for damage; diagnose possible reason(s) for failure
· General Husbandry of Workshop
· Attractive salary (dependant on experience)
· monthly productivity bonus
· 5% employer contributory pension scheme
· 4 x salary death in service benefit
· 20 days holiday plus Public Holidays (increasing with service to 25 days)
· EAP (employee assistance programme)
Looking for someone for immediate start!
T: 0116 4780997
DD: 07824 069855
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.