We are looking for an experienced White Collar Permanent Freelance Recruitment Consultants to join our teams in Milton Keynes & Leicester.
Employee engagement is our number one priority, happy employees make a successful business, and this is reflected in the fact that our staff retention is over 85%. We offer fantastic training, mentoring & coaching and probably one of the best overall packages you will find in our sector and certainly the best management team you will find anywhere!
As well as starting a career at an established company, you will have the chance to progress with the backing from the directors who are happy to train you to the highest level. You must be a self-driven individual and have the motivation to exceed targets. You will be financially motivated and have goals to progress through your career.
Being dedicated and driven within this role and be able to think on your feet is a must. You will need to show great communication skills, have a competitive nature and be a true team player.
The role involves the following key aspects:
- Business Development and sales activity, this is done via the phone and on site visits to Client projects, there will also be presentations to be held at various Head Office meetings.
- You will have ownership of existing key clients across the UK, maintaining and building upon the relationship.
- Acting as a 'sector expert' to your clients as well as your candidates, treating them as Clients!
- Candidate attraction and interviewing.
- Creating and following a clear strategic business plan in order to achieve career and earning goals.
- Provide excellent levels of customer service
- Up to 50days holiday each year
- Opportunity to join our Gold Club which includes - All-Inclusive Weekends away, Experience days such as Ascot, Spa days, Theatre, concerts and many more!
- Uncapped and Sector Leading Commission Structure - We train the best and reward them for their hard work and success
- Structured Career Progression offering growth within the company
- Company Car or Car Allowance after qualifying period (Mercedes, BMW, Audi, VW)
Interested? Apply today! Or alternatively, get in contact with Louise Thompson for more information regarding the role.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.