Our client is a large plastics recycling company and is one of Europe's leading pellet and flake manufacturers. They are currently seeking a Weighbridge Operator to join their team as soon as possible.
The hours of work will be a night shift of 22:00-06:00 working a 4 on 4 off shift pattern. This will be a temporary on going role with the potential to turn permanent depending upon performance. The pay rate for this role is £10.46 per hour.
As the Weighbridge Operator you will be responsible for ensuring all weighbridge activities are conducted in line with site processes to safeguard customer requirements.
Additional duties will include: -
- Ensuring loads are loaded, tipped and through the weighbridge process at the planned times
- Ensure compliant dispatch of all materials (waste and food grade)
- Ensure a detailed documented shift handover is always conducted
- Answer phone calls in a polite and professional manner, directing calls to the relevant person
- Monitor gatehouse alarms, informing a shift engineer immediately if an alarm goes off
- Goods receipting of waste dispatches
- Assisting with cover of the weighbridge administrator during breaks, holidays, and sickness
- Sampling of tankers leaving site and storing in line with requirements
- Monitoring tankers uses and escalating to hauliers when reaching thresholds
- Recording of late arrival of hauliers
- Escalation of light load weighs via daily report
The successful candidate should have previous experience as a Weighbridge Operator and understand the weighbridge processes as well as being IT literate and able to us MS Office programs and SAP.
You will also need your own transport in order to reach the remote location of the site.
Please apply with your CV in the first instance or call Barker Ross Lincoln on 01522 551910 for more information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Administrator (Weighbridge Operator)
- Colwick, Nottinghamshire
- £22000 - £23000 per annum
- 11 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Weighbridge Operator for a provider of recycling solutions based in Nottingham. Role Profile Day to day operation of weighbridge including waste acceptance and dispatch Key Responsibilities & Activities (Details of the activities the team member ... Read More