Weighbridge Coordinator - Coalville, LE67
Barker Ross are recruiting for a temporary Weighbridge Coordinator to work in Coalville.
Contract Length - 18/11/2019 - 13/02/2020
Rate of pay - £9phr
Hours of work - 7am - 3pm (some weekends maybe required)
Weighbridge Coordinator job role:
- To produce an accurate weighbridge ticket for all loads entering and leaving the site.
- To identify the customer account and material and ensure the correct vehicle registration, customer, product, haulier, source, destination, and order number is recorded.
- To ensure all drivers and visitors are wearing appropriate PPE.
- To refuse to accept/ issue material when a customer's account is on credit stop (unless authorisation is obtained credit control department)
- To notify the driver when the vehicle is overweight
- To keep the weighbridge balanced and reading zero and notify your manager of any operational problems with the weighbridge (damage, cleanliness, inaccuracies).
- Inspect inbound documentation to ensure compliance
- Ensure outbound documentation is completed accurately and completely in accordance with legislation
- Maintain the weighbridge office in a clean and tidy manner
- Ensure that drivers and visitors are aware of site rules/site inductions undertaken
- Answering the telephone in a professional manner
- Working with other members of staff to operate the facility safely to maximise throughputs
- Be aware of professional responsibility towards health and safety, use of PPE, reporting accidents, incidents and near misses.
- Any other site administration and on site roles as required.
If you are interested in the Weighbridge Coordinator role, please apply today.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available