Duties to include:
- Sorting through recycling from household and trade skips. Items including timber, glass, metals, paper, cardboard and textiles, batteries and electrical waste.
- Make Managers aware of any items believed to be hazardous is reported
- Working on the belts sorting through all items on the belt and dropping into the appropriate containers. Full training will be given
- Physically fit - able to lift heavy objects
- Due to the location own transport is essential
This position involves working both inside and outside in all weathers. These positions offers an immediate start and for the right candidates opportunity of permanent contracts after 12 weeks.
To apply for this position please please forward your CV to email@example.com for more information please call Yasmin on 01733 530023.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available