My client is a leading Waste Management Company specialising in recycling Waste streams for individual clients. They require two Waste Operatives to join their busy team.
The job will include:
- Driving to various collection points around site exchanging GW, DMR, bedding skips, and clinical waste bins.
- Being responsible for the waste management, processes, and standards within our compound.
- Building and maintaining a strong relationship with the customer and site staff working in partnership.
- Identifying and implementing innovations and continuous improvements.
- Ensuring all health and safety / environmental policies and procedures are always adhered to.
To be a successful candidate you will need:
- Driving licence (preferred)
- FLT licence (essential)
- Towing experience (preferred)
- Waste management experience (preferred)
- Health and safety (preferred)
- Manual Handling (Training will be given if needed)
Please apply by sending in your CV or why not call the office on 01522 551910 and ask to speak to Rachel