My client is a leading specialist in total waste management solutions. They cover a variety of sectors and we have an opportunity at our Daventry site to join as a Recycling Waste Operator/Fork Lift Truck Driver (Counterbalance), on a temporary ongoing basis.
- Waste operative to ensure waste streams are collected and segregated correctly. These can consist of metals, cardboard, wood, general waste and hazardous (oils, batteries etc.)
- Working with all site staff assisting with the smooth operation of client site
- Provide client with innovations and waste segregation best practice
- Provide Health and safety support whilst on site, ensuring site adhere to H&S, EA and other regulatory body's policy and procedures
- Day to day site operations and waste requirements
- Ensure all waste streams are segregated and stored correctly after process in accordance with site health & safety policies and procedures
- Following advice and instructions given by Supervisor
- Ensure you are a role model for other employees - conduct and behaviour
- Undertake any training provided to assist you in your role
- Support other staff and provide guidance where needed
- Encourage a positive work environment and culture for all employees
The hours of work are Monday to Friday - 6am to 2pm
This company are looking for candidates that want to join the business on an ongoing basis and grow with their company. They have excellent prospects and opportunities going forward.